VendPays , via vBarista, compresses premium cafe outlets into a 5-square foot space, serving the finest choice of Italian bean-to-cup coffee and quality hot beverages round the clock. Our coffee is competitively priced at RM5 per cup! We can do this by eliminating the need of staff, high rental and complicated set-up costs. vBarista is your choice for Cafe without Hassle!
vBarista is a high quality smart vending machine sourced from Italy. The machine grinds the coffee bean and immediately brew fresh ground coffee automatically.
Built in telemetry to live track of supplies and sales.
Our coffee bean is also Italian. Top 4 brand in the world, its Caffe Vergnano. Its replenished every 2-3 days ensuring fresh coffee and its rich aroma intact.
Incorporated VendPays Sdn Bhd
Completed R&D on Vending Solution and Telemetry
Completed R&D on Cashless Payment via QR code
Officially launched vBarista at MIRF
Deployed first vBarista at Bursa Malaysia
Implemented vBarista into staff benefits at Chevron Malaysia
Deployed 22 sites, 10 of which are in Caltex
What We Do
THE PROBLEM :
- Due to the steady increase in demand for quality hot beverages, cafes have mushroomed all over the city.
- The preferred way to invest in the cafe industry is to buy into a franchise leveraging on its good branding, however this incurs high set up costs and is likely to lower profit.
- Fitting out a cafe is also getting costlier. Should the business fail, salvage value is low as only the movables could be flogged off for money.
- Staffing costs to man the cafe throughout the business operation is a concern, coupled with shortage in local manpower and impending restriction on foreign labour.
- Getting choice retail space is an expensive affair
OUR SOLUTION :
Enter VendPays – we are a new startup aiming to deliver high quality coffee and hot beverages at an incredibly competitive price. Our end-to-end solution enables a hassle free approach to investing in the booming cafe industry. From machine sourcing to beans, drink ingredients, recipe, set up, maintenance, logistics, warehousing, monitoring, keeping track of sales and stock is sorted.